July 18, 2014

Two Weeks and Two Birthdays!


The last 2 weeks have been filled with fun, some work, a little art, time with friends, 2 birthdays, and 1 musical instrument! And a hilarious Broadway show right in Portland. 

I love this gal! We spent 4th of July with her, her husband, and sister. So. much. fun!

On my way to one of the rural libraries at Yale Elementary. It's such a beautiful drive in the summer (in the winter, not so much!) It's an hour from Battle Ground, but I get to play hide and seek with Mt. St. Helens. Beautiful!

JSM spent a Sunday golfing and I spent the afternoon at the Portland Art Museum. I love it there. I am now a member so  I can go whenever I want. I may be encouraging JSM to play golf more often :) 

I don't remember who any of these artists are, but I love modern art.

And I always enjoy a view of Mt. Hood!

I visited the Art of the Louvre's Tuileries Garden exhibit at PAM. A beautiful combination of paintings, statues, china, and other items.


We celebrated our birthdays once again, JSM on the 11th, me on the 12th! Ten years of ice cream cakes and a shared birthday celebration. It never gets old!

The birthday boy! Dinner alfresco at 360.

My birthday gift to myself. I've always wanted to play the violin so I finally decided this would be the year. If not now, when? Let's hope I can play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star by the time Stella arrives in 2 weeks.

We went to  Book of Mormon...hilarious!! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Best. Show. Ever.

One of Portland's many parks across from Keller Auditorium. I love the waterfalls!

Melting in the evening humidity. I forgot what that feels like! 

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment